Work Remotely with Huawei
Huawei is calling for new and innovative mobile apps or games, built with HMS.
The foundation for Huawei success for the past 30 years is the focus on technological and engineering innovations driven by consumer needs, listed as the sixth most innovative company in the world by Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
Moving forward Huawei will pursue the innovation driven by the consumer needs along with the shared vision for the future to achieve technological leadership along with the world.
Mobile apps are essential technologies for digital innovation which can be achieved by putting knowledge to work in creating apps to solve real-life problems. During Junction 2022, they're challenging our participants to build a prototype mobile app/game that implements innovative ideas about remote working, using the recommended Huawei Mobile Service SDKs.
The mobile app or game does not have to be complex in order to be effective.
The app or game should try to solve real life problems about remote work.
The app must include one of the recommended HMS SKD to qualify.
See more about HMS Core: https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/develop/
- On-site mentors to assist during the challenge.
- Huawei HMS test devices and test developer accounts.
- Huawei Mobile Services starter projects for Native Android, React Native and Flutter
- APIs links and documents.
Each member of the winning team will get HUAWEI Watch GT2 smart watch (the value of one smartwatch is: 139 EUR)
Total score (150 points) = Judging panel score (70 points) + HMS bonus points( 70) + Other bonus points (10 points)
【Judging panel score】
• User experience (10 points): The submitted app is stable and functional, with impressive user interactions, a user-friendly interface, and appealing visuals and sounds.
• Originality (30 points): The submitted app is loaded with unique and innovative functions that cannot be found in similar apps, ensuring long-term user appeal.
• Social value (30 points): The submitted app addresses an issue of widespread concern, and offers new solutions for a specific user group and/or scenario.
【HMS bonus points】
5 points will be added for integrating each of the following: Map Kit, Location Kit
10 points will be added for integrating each of the following: Audio Editor Kit, Video Editor Kit, Health Kit, Drive Kit, ML Kit, AR Engine Kit
【Other bonus points】
Other bonus points, which are capped at 10 points. 2 points will be added for integrating other HMS capabilities.
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We have approximately 197,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world. Find out more career opportunities in Finland: https://apply.workable.com/huawei-technologies-oy-finland/